Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nature Sun Catchers

I am in love with the Nature Sun catchers that we made yesterday.  I decided that we needed something new to decorate our kitchen windows.  These were so simple to make and the girls loved making them!  I first cut out the middle of a paper plate and added clear contact paper.  Then I gave the girls each a plate and invited them to walk around the backyard and find things to stick to their sun catcher.  I loved how easy it was for them to carry the plates around by themselves! Miss L decided to add dirt to her sun catcher...why not?  It's nature...right!?!  It kept Miss M entertained for at least 20 minutes!  We even went into the garden to pick lettuce too!  After they were finished, I sealed it with another piece of clear contact paper and taped them to the window...beautiful, simple, and fun!



No comments :

Post a Comment