Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Picnic Crafts

I am the new membership coordinator of my local Moms of Multiples group.  While at a recent meeting, they found out that I was a Kindergarten teacher and so (long story short...) I planned and brought the crafts for the summer picnic this year.  The picnic was going to have multiple age levels attending.  Therefore, I decided to have three different levels of craft experiences!  (see pictures and descriptions below) The crafts were a hit (some kids even did all three crafts!) and I will probably be asked to organize the crafting activities again at the next gathering (which is no problem because I love doing this kind of thing!) 

Watermelon Slice Craft for Ages 2-4

Picnic Blanket with Ants Craft for Ages 5-7

Clothespin Ant for Ages 8 and above


No comments :

Post a Comment