Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Baby Wash!

If you've been reading my blog, you know that bath time around here has been rough the past few months.  I don't know if it is a phase or what...but I can't get the girls to stay in the tub for more than 5 minutes.  That's hardly enough time to thoroughly wash two slippery bodies and two heads of hair! I have been searching Pinterest for ideas for months and I am so excited because I finally found something that keeps the girls interested for enough time that I can get them washed up before a meltdown occurs!  Here is what we did:

The girls love taking care of their babies so I found this great idea for washing babies.
Here are the supplies you need to create your own baby wash:

  • Plastic tubs
  • Shower loofahs
  • Little sponges (I took some from our painting supplies)
  • Baby wash cloths
  • Empty soap dispensers (I just added a few drops of baby soap and then filled it up with water)
  • Toothbrushes
  • Empty travel bottles filled with water
  • Baby dolls

The girls loved squirting soap/water on the babies using the travel bottles and soap dispensers.  They also loved brushing the doll's teeth with the toothbrushes.  


After they were done washing the babies in the plastic tubs, I told them it was time to wash them up! They took their dolls in the toddler tubs with them and everyone got clean!  Thank goodness!






No comments :

Post a Comment