Blog Archive

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nobody said twins is easy...

Nobody said that twins would be easy.  Everyday is new, challenging and tiring but lately I've been discovering how it might be easier than having just one now that they are getting older.  They are taking care of each other and it is so cute!  When Adam and I went to San Diego for 4 days in April, the grandparents said they didn't even miss us or talk about us!  They didn't even really notice when we came back!  I think it's because they have each other.  At one Grandma's house, one girl fell down during a walk and the other one went to give her a hug!  Then just now Miss L woke up from their nap really mad and was crying/ screaming "Mom, come here!".  Miss M woke up and calmly said to her sister "It's okay, sissy. Mom, be right back." . It was so adorable... I almost melted!  I guess this whole twin thing isn't so bad after all!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment