Blog Archive

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Funny Bunnies!


I just had to share these hilarious bunnies that the girls made today!  I vaguely told the girls where to put the parts of the bunny so they turned out rather funny!
Here is how we did it...

Materials I had ready for the girls before they started:

  • white ears glued on the paper plate
  • already cut pink ears, triangle pink nose, eyes cut from white and black craft foam, black whiskers and bows from scrap booking paper 

The girls glued on the pink part for the ears and then the eyes.  At one point, Miss L had three eyes on her bunny (one of the eyes was for her sister's bunny) so I had to intervene there before there was a meltdown when Miss M couldn't find her other bunny's eye!  The girls then glued on the triangle nose and went crazy with the whiskers!  I just love the whiskers...I think it's my favorite part!  Then they glued on the bow ties.  So much fun and cute!

No comments :

Post a Comment